Robbie is the Managing Director of Pleiades Leisure, a UK based organisation specialising in PE, sport and physical literacy experts delivering to Primary schools. He also formed Advance in 2012 with a view to changing the outdated sport performance training for youth athletes in schools. Advance focus on Sport performance training for talented athletes in schools, teams and academies.
Robbie has been in the coaching industry for 18 years and has lead his own coaching business for 14 years. Prior to that he was a gym instructor and personal trainer at a number of gyms, so he knows the industry inside out.
He has worked in an advisory capacity with a number of professional clubs:
- FA level 3 (UEFA B)
- Primary Gymnastics level 2
- Rfu mini midi award
- Basketball level 1
- Yoga kids level 1
- ASA level 1 in teaching aquatics
- Premier personal trainer
- NASM certified personal trainer
- Body pump instructor
- NASM performance enhancement specialist
- Holmes place level 3 personal trainer
- Ignite 360 level 3 trainer (at IMG academy, Florida)
- International youth conditioning association level 1
- Twist sport performance level 2 - nearly complete
Working towards UKSCA accreditation.